Dental services in Costa Rica
Dental services in Costa Rica are a growing trend for many patients that belong to the US and Canada. The reason for their popularity lies in the fact that they provide specialist, high-quality care for a third of the prices. With dental prices in Canada and the US increasing every single day, patients can barely afford sub-par shady dental clinics at home.
More and more patients are now turning to The Costa Rica Dental Tourism Guide to get help with their dental issues and emergencies.
How Can Dental Services in Costa Rica Help?
Getting specialist dental treatment at affordable prices has never been easier. There is a multitude of procedures that dental services in Costa Rica provide. These include:
- Full Mouth Restoration: You can get this procedure to rebuild or replace the teeth in your mouth to completely restore your face. This procedure is a combination of restorative and cosmetic dentistry. It helps patients by increasing aesthetic, health, and function.
- All-on-4: The procedure intends to restore your entire arch with only 4 high-quality dental implants. It can prevent more teeth from falling out, bone loss, and loss of function.
- Crowns and Bridges: These fixed prosthetic devices can help patients by solving the issue of weakened or broken teeth. High-quality dental services in Costa Rica ensure that these fixtures are strong, aesthetically pleasing, and long term.
- Teeth Whitening: This cosmetic procedure bleaches the teeth and breaks down the stains that accumulate on the teeth over time. It makes the color look less concentrated and more natural.
- Veneers: Thin pieces of porcelain are installed over the teeth and help provide resilience to the teeth. They protect them from further damage and resemble natural teeth.
- Dentures and Partials: False, removable teeth can help replace missing teeth. They help patients by solving issues of speaking and eating that dental patients can suffer from.
There are other dental services in Costa Rica that you can avail as well. You can learn more about them the Costa Rica Dental Tourism Guide. All of these procedures are designed to ensure that the patient receives the best care possible.
Why Do People Choose Dental Procedures in Costa Rica?
There are a number of reasons why people are increasingly choosing dentists in Costa Rica. One of the main reasons is the affordable cost. For example, the cost of a dental implant in the US can be around $5,000, while in Costa Rica, it will cost $750-$1,000. In the same low price-point, you will also be getting high-quality care from specialists. The Costa Rica Dental Tourism Guide only has the best of the best working under their program. You can definitely get the dental help you need if you connect with those dental services in Costa Rica.
If you are really interested in getting your smile back, then it is time to contact us for a FREE Quote.